Old 03-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
ChelseiRae
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
ssssssss1
Rep: ChelseiRae is on a distinguished road

Default Quality Writer Available!

Are you tired of hiring writer after writer and only feeling cheated out of your money? Is the constant search for quality writing leaving you exhausted and without hope?

If so, fear not, because you have just found what you have been searching for. I am a full-time freelance writer who provides high-quality work with each assignment. My passion is writing, and that simple fact bleeds into each word that is written. If you are looking for website content, copywriting, article writing/rewriting, academic writing, or anything else, I will meet your needs and qualifications.

Check out chelseiraefreelancing.com for more information and contact information to hire me today!
ChelseiRae is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
devika
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
sssssss13
Rep: devika is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

good info
thanks a lot
devika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
Nancy
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
ssssssss3
Rep: Nancy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up I am interested to hire you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseiRae View Post
Are you tired of hiring writer after writer and only feeling cheated out of your money? Is the constant search for quality writing leaving you exhausted and without hope?

If so, fear not, because you have just found what you have been searching for. I am a full-time freelance writer who provides high-quality work with each assignment. My passion is writing, and that simple fact bleeds into each word that is written. If you are looking for website content, copywriting, article writing/rewriting, academic writing, or anything else, I will meet your needs and qualifications.

Check out chelseiraefreelancing.com for more information and contact information to hire me today!
What is your rate for 500 words.
Can you write press release?
If yes then please send me some samples of your work.
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote