Old 04-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
alen12345
TFF Acquaintance
alen12345 is on a distinguished road

Question Real Estate Business

How many Money need for Real Estate Business in India?
alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
roseestout
business programs
roseestout is on a distinguished road

In this era real estate business is the top of the all business. Today people mostly invest in real estate property like house, land, shops etc.
roseestout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #3
agraj1
TFF Regular
agraj1 is on a distinguished road

According to me, Starting the business of real estate need for in India depends on many factors:-

1. How the market is going
2) How good they are at "closing a deal".
3) How much they can live without a family/friends
4) How good the agency you work for is.

Construction Jobs in London l London Construction Job
agraj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:53 AM   #4
RojerAllison
TFF Newbie
RojerAllison is on a distinguished road

seo

India is rising country of the world. Now a days real estate business rise in India. Many builders gives offer and bargain the price in the property so you deal property in wise way.
RojerAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
agraj1
TFF Regular

Hello,...friend!

Thank you for spending a time on sharing such informative writings to us. I will bookmark your page and looking forward to read some more of your writings soon.

Turkey Real Estate
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
SpikeTheLobster
Half-Hogger
SpikeTheLobster has a spectacular aura aboutSpikeTheLobster has a spectacular aura aboutSpikeTheLobster has a spectacular aura about

PORTFOLIO
Helping Freelance Writers

I would imagine that your starting capital requirement would depend very much on your target market. Assuming you're looking at "distressed" sellers (i.e. those willing to take a hit on the asking price in return for a fast sale), you'll need significantly less than if you're buying full price and long term.

Things to bear in mind are that cities often require 2-3 times as much capital per property (in the UK, you can start with about 35k outside London but need about 100k inside the city), that your acquisition rate will depend very much on how quickly you can remortgage and that you absolutely MUST make sure your cash flow covers everything needed to run your properties.

Far too many people get burned because they underestimate how expensive it is to maintain a property portfolio: you're better off not risking so much and building a bit slower.

First thing to do is to check your country's remortgaging rules. Then look into how many mortgages your bank will let you have. Then start looking for short-term investors from whom you can borrow the initial deposit and pay back over the first 6-12 months (from your tenants' rent).

There's a LOT of research and due diligence to do with real estate. Don't get into it lightly. (But yes, it's an awesome investment business!)

Hope it helps.
SpikeTheLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #7
agraj1
TFF Regular

Commercial real estate investment is not brain surgery by any stretch. It is not high-tech and you do not need years of training to be successful. But, you do need some amount of preparation and education and here are my suggestions:

1. Decide on a game plan.
2. Learn the market.
3. Consider how you are going to ADD VALUE to your acquisition of a commercial real estate property.
4. Develop sources of deal flow.
5. Then tack action of our deal.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
hrmbusiness
TFF Newbie
hrmbusiness is on a distinguished road

Default Re:

In this time real estate property top all business. Every businessmen invest a money real estate property but if very fast growing on your investment.
hrmbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #9
perryseeber
perryseeber
perryseeber is on a distinguished road

SEO

Follow me on Twitter!

According to me, It's very difficult to say that how many money need for real estate business because no any exact money range for real estate business investment. If you want to be a successful in real estate business than you have need a lots of money budget for invest in all type of real estate property.

Last edited by perryseeber; 05-29-2012 at 06:54 AM.
perryseeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:35 AM   #10
oscarkuehl
TFF Acquaintance
oscarkuehl is on a distinguished road

PORTFOLIO
USA

Real estate business is also known as a property consulting business. There are great opportunity available for starting a real estate business. But i think real state business is most challenges business in all because it requires full job from us.
oscarkuehl is offline   Reply With Quote